Wednesday, September 11, 2013

150 New Feautures in Adobe Creative Cloud



This is a great piece on the new features for the Adobe Creative Cloud. Although it does not fulfill all my hopes and dreams, it is certainly a step in the right direction.

http://news.doddleme.com/equipment/adobe-creative-cloud-announces-150-new-features/

My biggest beefs have been the integration between their programs. Premier Pro doesn't accept a file I just created in another Adobe product? Really? Some of those issues are said to be resolved in this new product release. Just like any other update, I guess we will see how that shakes out. I do hope they have resolved the issues of missing files and templates.

Regardless, know that I love adobe and will keep using their products and would recommend them. The creative suites have always been where it's at for me. Some of our guys may disagree with me and we even as a company use multiple software vendors, but I am an Adobe guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment